What is Group life cover?
This is a type of Life Assurance cover where an employer or an entity covers its eligible employees against the risk of death while in service of the employer. The purpose is to provide financial support to the families of such employees. It also benefits employers by improving employees' productivity while boosting the retention rate. In the context of employees, it provides life insurance without cost or medical screening unless your sum assured is above the free cover limit.
Group Life Benefits
- Covers risk of death because of both non- accidental and accidental.
- Tax free lump sum benefit is payable to beneficiaries of a deceased employee.
- Cover can be based on a fixed sum assured or x times annual basic salary (Sum assured)
Group Life Riders
- Funeral Expense (Last Expense) for main members and can be extended to cover spouse and dependent children.
- Group Disability Income Insurance/ PTD
- Critical Illness Rider
- Retrenchment and Redundancy
For more details on our value-add solutions please contact us.